Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for two fog light housings to fit my 2005 300C AWD. Anyone know where I can find them for less than what the dealers want? I saw some on EBay, but not sure of the quality. Think they were somewhere in the $45 to $60 range. Any leads are appreciated. Unfortunately, one of my XenonDepot 4000K HID bulbs isn't doing too well due to the moisture problem in one of the fog lenses, so will most likely be upgrading to 6000K to more closely match my OEM HIDs in the my low beams.

·
Registered
851 Posts
check rockauto.com, the have oem replicas for a little less but still more than there worth in my opinion.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback. That is a pretty cool site. Price is not too bad considering dealer wanted $160'ish. Thanks again. Any other sites that anyone knows of would be appreciated.

·
Registered
158 Posts
im doing a projector foglight project as we speak...hid in the fogs dispurses the light EVERYWHERE and pretty much blinds oncoming traffic

just gotta wait for some better weather to install them

·
Registered
114 Posts
Get some pics up!!!!!!!
I was thinking of projectors for the fogs too. They are damn expensive to be cutting them up though.

im doing a projector foglight project as we speak...hid in the fogs dispurses the light EVERYWHERE and pretty much blinds oncoming traffic

just gotta wait for some better weather to install them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts