Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a lease on my 2010 Charger SRT8. I don't function without coffee in the mornings so I always have a full mug with me. In the past my leased vehicles (due to south floridas terrible drivers) have gotten coffee spills all over the seats and cup holder. I figured I'd give seat covers a shot so I did some shopping around and it came down to two companies. Coverking and SeatSavers by Supreme Seat Covers. While Coverking's product looks great, their prices are a bit outrageous. Especially when considering the fact that the functionality I was looking for was "waterproofness". SSC offers a comparable waterproof (and pet claw proof) product for a much more reasonable price. Also, I found it a bit cumbersome to go through all the different "materials" offered. I did some research and most of those materials wear away with time (and not much time at that). I ended up going with SSC's denim H2Out seat covers for my charger and I'm loving them. Several washes later they still look brand new. I'm in and out of my car all day too and the fabric has not frayed at all. SSC keeps it simple and durable so if you want to protect your interior google them and check them out.

A huge thanks to Supreme Seat Covers; I love your product.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts