Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
James,

Can you make this? The guy who made them has been MIA since Feb 8th.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Yes, we can make them...

We have the R/D done, have made 5-6 of them for requesting customers. We were reluctant to market them openly since they were not our design, but if the originator can not produce them we can. We have 4 bezels we can use for cores too... If interested please send an email to [email protected] they will be $65 installed plus a $50 core deposit that is refundable, or you can send your bezel in for installation. Freight will be $7.95

P.S. We have the following thread colors available too... Red, Yellow, Orange, Plum, and Sublime... Custom colors on request...

Regards,

James DeCuir

splash

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
My local parts dept told me it was only available w/ the assembly... That was on a charger but I would think they would be sold the same... Let me look into it and I can adjust the core deposit to $15 rather than $50. We charge $67.95 shipped w/ a customer supplied bezel.

James

james not sure if you knew this but the ring that you leather wrap is $15 bucks you can actually buy the ring seperate from the whole bezel.
Wyckoff Chrysler On-line Parts Department

·
Registered
142 Posts
hey james

i am looking for the same thing please inform me what is the turn around time and what colors can you do and do i have to send you my stuff or can you get them as well..

·
Registered
376 Posts
Same here. I am looking for one with gray/black stitching to match my interior. You still have one? Pics?

·
Registered
376 Posts
i spoke to james today you might want to call to place your order they are waiting on pieces
I am ready to order one ASAP but I would also like to see some shots of it first. If they look as good as the ones I've seen before and fit good I am in.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Same here. I am looking for one with gray/black stitching to match my interior. You still have one? Pics?

Just rec'd my dk slate bezel with blk thread. Don't have any pics yet, but I can say this........you won't be disappointed. James produces top-quality goods and you won't miss that cheap-looking plastic chrome look once you've made the move to the leather. Mine fits like a glove and goes nicely with the console cover/seats. Recommend it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
pics

cant wait to see the pics i am waiting for James to send mines to me now hopefully i should have it by tomorrow because i will be taking pictures this weekend with the new doors on

1 - 15 of 15 Posts