285 Posts
300C ON 22'S said:
Hi,
I'd like to order a Light Graystone Arm Rest with matching stiching
22ELITE 22ELITE 22ELITE!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I ordered one from him last week and it will be here on Wednesday. I also ordered the foam from him as well. I think this will be an excellent mod.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
GGR it's the Best interior mod you can do for your car. I got one in the C and now that the wife has a Magnum i got in on the Group buy. I got the one in the C early on and it was a hit at the first Midwest meet. I think it's one of the best thing i've done. Make the long rides more confortable.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
DanRealtor said:
Is it safe to assume that the rear DVD built into my armrest prevents me from installing any leather cover?
Not necessarily Dan, call aspendog... if it can be done, he's the guy that can do it!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Great

I have mine from James as well, like Scarbrs it's definetly well worth it. Actually I had installed mine initially then had to send out to have it done correctly, didn't realize it until I seen Scarbrs at the IL meet this past summer again it is so nice. Look like it came that way.

You won't regret it.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Pictures please of the corrected install?!

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
GoofyTimL said:
Pictures please of the corrected install?!
Angi's gone back to her studies... here's some pics of mine to click on Tim... I absolutely love it! I went with the dark slate to match the console stack rather than the seats, also much easier to keep clean:

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Yea the Dark looks better makes the center console look like one unit.

I put mine on it's totaly easy just have to work it out nice.

And if you ask James Nicely he might add you to the GB list.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Hemeee... I've seen and "like" the console cover... I hope to talk the wife into that mod one of these days. However, my outside elbow tells me some additional padding and comfort would be good on the doorside.

But it's the door arm rests that I'm not sure about. In the pix of any I've seen so far, they seem too much "stuck on" and non-integrated or original. I think it's the rounded bead edges that don't blend into the OEM shelf... it needs something to cover the "bottom" transition... maybe a bezel brushed metal or walnut instead of the bead above which the pad extends so that you don't see that round edge under. I'm sure that I'm NOT describing what I don't like to well... I just know I don't like the look I've seen thus far.

I thought maybe a "corrected" picture of the arm rest might look better than any I've seen on a commercial website.

Second edit... I'm not nearly the PhotoShop expert, but I've tried to portray what I think I would prefer in the transition of how the armrest is attached... I was concerned about the file size, so the click image is not that big. Sorry.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Thanks Hemeee... done.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts