Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 05 300c and i want to install let strips in the front foot wells and have them running while the headlights are on(if not possible, always on) i need it done asap. someone help me.

·
Registered
227 Posts
i have a 05 300c and i want to install let strips in the front foot wells and have them running while the headlights are on(if not possible, always on) i need it done asap. someone help me.
Simply tap into the circuit where you get 12v with headlights on.
depending on how much the leds draw, you might want to have it turn on a relay to control them.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Is there any help on the best way to do this. LED foot well lighting that is,
There is no "best way" to do this, it depends on when you want the leds to come on.
Do you want to have them come on when you open the doors, or with the ignition, or with the headlights?

Mine come on when I open the doors, and then dim out after I close them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was thinking to have them on as abient lighting at night. I do not want them to bright just a nice glow. At first I did not think about the open door but it sound like a great ideal. I am wondering if I should run two set, one for each task. Eventualy I would like to do the handles and map pockets.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hi MoParHorsepower

I am going to add foot well lights to mine and wondering if you could help me with the wiring, as I would like to them to act as the other interior lights do.

Was it fairly easy to wire them in and where did you do it.

Regards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts