Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Headlight Guru
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS* :)

You didn't think you would ever see another AAC Halo GB after the last HUGE one!

Now we have a new product and want to go for another GB! Forum Group Buy for the new LED Bling Ringz!

How are LED Bling Ringz different from CCFL Halos?
- No Inverters, connect directly to 12V Source.
- LEDs on a rigid PCB, much harder to break.
- Lighting is directional- forward firing light.
- Self Adhesive Rings require NO EPOXY!

We have already developed this for the Charger and are now building them for the Magnum and 300C. The 300C rings are much bigger than the Charger, therefore we need to use more LEDs, which means we need more people to join the GB to make the price go down.

Retail Price= $229.00

The more people who join the better the price:

(01-15)= $149 + Shipping
(16-30)= $125 + Shipping
(31-45)= $ 99 + Shipping
(46+...)= $ 99 + FREE Shipping!

You can register for the GB by placing the $50 deposit here: LED Bling Ringz 300C GB!

As usual, you will be added to the list once your deposit is received.

Group Buy will begin on April 14th and end May 17th.

Kit Includes:
-(2)Cool White SMD High Beam Bling Ringz
-(2)Cool White SMD Low Beam Bling Ringz
-Installation Written Instructions
-Installation VIDEO Instruction

Options to add Fog Light Halo and Change Color Will be posted when the GB ends.

LED Bling Ringz 300C GB!

·
Headlight Guru
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Remember, we are taking pre-orders at this price. We dont have pics of these installed on a 300C so here is the next best thing:

Here are some pictures of the LED halos on a customer's Charger:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
May I ask if these are the same type of rings that Flash Focus are selling on the other forums?

·
Registered
280 Posts
justin, whats up man, another group buy, i need to know the price of painting and installing????????????????????????????????????????? thanks man dj griff or fog lights too lol

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
i know the color stated is cool blue any idea on where they range like 6000-8000K? Also are the other colors option as shown on the poster available and do the colors have a range themselves? But i'll try and submit the deposit my work computer doesnt like me but count me in, we'll get a nice group buy going!

·
Registered
471 Posts
The "manufacture" has already received "financing" and they will be in stock at the end of the month (read post #1).

This Groupbuy is simply for some members to get some excellent pricing on pre-orders.

Not to be an ass but forum posts abound about folks paying for their "preorder" items that show up in some cases never...

Just wanted to clarify things. Do they come in any other shades of white or just the blue?

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Figured to keep this thread alive and to tell people for a $100 you cant beat the PRICE even if you dont want it, you will once its on your car.
How many people are we at because i'll go through forums to pull people and help out advertising on here lol

1 - 20 of 98 Posts