Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I paid for mine today. How many others have paid??

If you HAVEN'T....PLEASE do so!!

James, what's it looking like??

Thanks!!

JFF:D

·
Registered
267 Posts
paided ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I paid last week.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Paid orders should have shipped

I've been told they have shipped by Alex w/ FactorOne, I am still awaiting the tracking info and hopefully should have it today. Any custom work (like tinting) are coming to us first for the work to be done and the unpaid:worried: participants (5 members) orders and additional stock are coming direct to us via freight.

Regards,
James DeCuir
www.22elite.com

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ive already paid and awaiting delivery.

·
Registered
267 Posts
would like to know when your shippin because im movein this weekend

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
ive paid....and mine are to be color matched...so i guess ill be waiting a lil longer then the rest of you guyz....iam on the fence about the headlight cover's...iam going to wait for the tinted tails....then ill make that decision...

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I viewed the post by Ahbizmal, earlier. I was going to post that my CC paid the Group Buy last Friday, and I am expecting them in the next couple of days. I thought that they might come yesterday, but not yet.
Sorry about the empty post above.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
APO sucks... But your mail guy is worse...

Model 57 said:
I viewed the post by Ahbizmal, earlier. I was going to post that my CC paid the Group Buy last Friday, and I am expecting them in the next couple of days. I thought that they might come yesterday, but not yet.
Sorry about the empty post above.
you should sacrifice your mail delivery person and start worshiping the APO Gods... You would have gotten them yesterday as well. :lol: j/k

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
They have now shipped

I just sent emails to those that have shipped. I have 12 more sets coming to me of which 2 are custom tinting and 1 will ship the day I get them here. I still have some participants that have not paid and I guess are bailing. We will have inventory of all colors w/in a few days...

Sorry for the wait, FactorOne has been going through some "changes" and apparently our order just shipped.

Regards,
James DeCuir
www.22elite.com

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
When you get and install the lights. check them first. Plug them in. Some of the wires might be loose.

I installed mine, then hit the brakes, and noticed that half of the LED's were out. I was almost upset, well I was, but then I quickly took the light off, and fixed the prob.

BTW... you might want to look at getting LED's for the lower bulbs. It will be worth it. I know I am going to get them soon.

Oh, and removing the Sub-woofer if you have one. Pain in the @$$

·
Registered
267 Posts
knock knock ,,,,,,,,, whoo hoo just got mine today just installed too will have to wait a few days day movein this weekend and the cam is still packed ... just got a house of my own and i cant make the cali meet :wall: would have love to show them off there too :pat: but th:pat: e house is more importent so soon as i can will post some pics :naughty:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Ahbizmal said:
When you get and install the lights. check them first. Plug them in. Some of the wires might be loose.

I installed mine, then hit the brakes, and noticed that half of the LED's were out. I was almost upset, well I was, but then I quickly took the light off, and fixed the prob.

BTW... you might want to look at getting LED's for the lower bulbs. It will be worth it. I know I am going to get them soon.

Oh, and removing the Sub-woofer if you have one. Pain in the @$$
Tell me more about the sub removal I have that in my future. Find any shortcuts or advise?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts