Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Leeds cruise meet at the burger king tonight for the first time in years and must say it was a pretty good do, plenty of rods and yanks there and a good atmosphere, no d*ck heads doing burnouts in their Honda civics !!, there was even a couple of other 300's there so I didn't feel left out, sure I've seen one of them down at the Manchester meet but didn't see the owner. Well worth a look fellas if you're ever up this neck of the woods on the second Saturday of the month.

Steve.

·
Registered
248 Posts
So whereabouts in Leeds Steve and what time does it start?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So whereabouts in Leeds Steve and what time does it start?
Hey up mate, its off junction 1 of the m621 heading into leeds, its a bit of a retail park with a huge B&Q depot,maplins and a burger king on it, we got there at quarter to seven and it was bouncing so i'll be there for six ish next time to see everything turning up.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
687 Posts
Been down a couple of times myself in the past but I was the only 300. If there are more now, I'll pop down more often when my shifts allow. The next one should be May 10th and at the moment I'm not at work.
Anyone else attending?

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
The more the merrier......
As per the post in the Manchester Meet, I will have the code reader with me if anyone needs it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Possibly five..................

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice one bud, i'm in birstall so pretty close, I will try and arrange a meet up point and time closer to the date for anybody who's interested coming along.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if you go into your profile page theres a "customise profile" option on there which has various options to add or change your avatar settings.

·
Registered
687 Posts
hey up mate, nearer the time we could arrange to all meet up at one of the junction 27 car parks at the top of the m621 and roll in together as that's pretty close to the meet.
Definately a good idea, I'm only in Drigh so have to pass anyway. I'm in black by the way. I suggest the car park outside Curry's.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts