Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dropped off my engine mods at my buddie mike's house monday. he will be modding the beast phase 1.....kooks lt. headers, FRI milled street racing heads, FRI little boy cam, mds eliminater lifters, 6.1 oil pump, 6.1 injectors and fuel rails & manni spacer. phase 2 is right after that. his friend will be installing my 100 shot of go juice.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
oooh weee...someone is getting ready

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup. maybe i need to visit you and race around town.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
way too busy at work. and i have friends coming to town.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Can't wait for the finished product!!

Might work on mine when I get back from the sandbox.... might as well, can't let you guys get too far ahead! LOL

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
i dropped off my engine mods at my buddie mike's house monday. he will be modding the beast phase 1.....kooks lt. headers, FRI milled street racing heads, FRI little boy cam, mds eliminater lifters, 6.1 oil pump, 6.1 injectors and fuel rails & manni spacer. phase 2 is right after that. his friend will be installing my 100 shot of go juice.
Damn...you're going to need another page for all your mods in your sig!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'll have mike take some photos. i have family coming to town while he's having all the modding fun. so i'll be on the vegas entertainment commitee.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Way to go, Pimp! Don't mess with Pimp Daddy!
maybe i'll have to go see you in carefree az. and race around town.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the surgery begins in 1 hour.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think we are looking at abot 410 w/o spray about 510 with spray. let's hope.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
little update. All the parts are in. Car won't start. We think it is the e85. That's coming off tomorrow. If that's not it I could be the 6.1 injectors, but that was written into the cmr tune. Not too happy. I wish I was told this by FRI before we did the work and before I filled the tank. It barely started, but would not stay running with the cmr tune.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hopefully I'll get it going today. I need James at FRI to get the tune right. Who knows if this will happen. Kinda feel like I'm out here on my own. Not cool. I spent slot of $ for this to happen. I got an email saying the cmr tune will get me down the street to the dyno. Not what I was told originally. Not what I expected or I would have gone with the sidewinder and Enoch heads and no dyno tune and saved a bunch of $$$.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts