Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
This is my first post but being a 300c enthusiast (wannabe :) ), I've been lurking in this forum for quite sometime. And let me tell you it is quite a collection of very nice and helpful guys/gals. On that note, I would like to get to know each one of you a bit better than your screen name.

My name is Al, I hail from Quincy, Massachusetts. I am a software engineer and I am 29 years old.
I'm still trying to find the perfect C for me. No luck so far. :( These things are hard to find in this neck of the woods.

Your turn...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome to the forum Albi. Most of us ordered our car for less than MSRP or even at MSRP. Some are getting it from dealers lot but had to pay more. A few were lucky enought to get it from the lot and still got a good deal. That is not the case here in California. Most dealers at marking up at $3000.

When ordering the car, you might have to wait a few months. I ordered 1 in July for a rwd 300c and waited until November until I changed it to awd since my original order was never built. My awd came in January 6.

·
Registered
358 Posts
albi said:
Hello everyone,
This is my first post but being a 300c enthusiast (wannabe :) ), I've been lurking in this forum for quite sometime. And let me tell you it is quite a collection of very nice and helpful guys/gals. On that note, I would like to get to know each one of you a bit better than your screen name.

My name is Al, I hail from Quincy, Massachusetts. I am a software engineer and I am 29 years old.
I'm still trying to find the perfect C for me. No luck so far. :( These things are hard to find in this neck of the woods.

Your turn...
Hi, there:

Interesting....my GF lives in Quincy, I live in Worcester, MA, and, my first test drive of a 300C was at that Chrysler Dealership in Quincy. Last time I checked, they had one or two 300C's...

LJB ;)

P.S. Welcome...!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Im Michael from Big Dallas,Tx - 27, two kids and been married 5 years...Im the Director Of Technical Operations for an insurance company here,telecom got OLD I enjoy a steady paycheck now :). I also produce and dj, mostly drum and bass but enjoy progressive house, broken beats and dabble in break beats..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts