Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

521 - 540 of 576 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #523
Another snowstorm here in the Frozen North . . .

Great photo & ride looking sweet as usual :fing02: I'm a fan of the ram hood & have to say it suits it well.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Great photo & ride looking sweet as usual :fing02: I'm a fan of the ram hood & have to say it suits it well.
Thanks! Need lots of cold air to torque through all that snow.

Damn.. and again one more reason i'm glad i got a beater for the winter.lol
This IS my beater! LOL!

·
Have to be odd to be No.1
7,943 Posts
Although i love the snow i don't want to even imagine putting up with that each year

·
Registered
773 Posts
We've had about 5 of these storms in a row. Been a brutal winter. Just thought I would help our city with some of the plowing . . . .
What tyres do you have on there?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snows. In the spring we switch over to Michelin Pilot Super Sports.
Thanks, I assume you're happy with the Pirellis? The stock ones that were fitted when I got the car were rubbish.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Most tire manufacturers make a wide range of tires - varying in wear, performance & price. With the major brands you get what you pay for. Manufacturers are not noted for putting quality tires on their vehicles - with the exception of their high end performance cars.

My aftermarket Scorpions have been very good winter tire - especially on ice.

·
Registered
585 Posts
As my last 300c was getting dirty time to get another one.

Nice Grey/Silver finish, the only Spec difference from the 13 plate is DAB Radio and NO factory fitted locking wheel nuts.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
I bought this '06 from the original meticulous owner last fall. 65,000 kms. Bone stock except for 2800 stall TC, Getrag 3:06 rear end, Mopar/Corsa cat back, Mopar CAI, line lock, laughing gas, remote cooling fan switch, 08 My GIG, T1000 Trinity, Billet Catch Can, F/R cameras, 295/40/20 GY RSA rear, 245/45/20 GY RSA front, Red Brembo, side moulding delete, 8K HID and fogs. I guess it ain't stock. :eeksurprise: Original owner ran a 11.7 with slicks and juice open. A simply outstanding car. Can't wait until April ..... :eek:) These pictures were snapped just before hibernation last fall, Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
300 in Sussex

55 plate Hemi 5.7
20" x 10" rear rims with 275/40R20 tyres
20" x 9" front rims with 255/45R20 tyres
Suitcase delete, straight through 2.5" pipes with Startech rear silencers.
Sides de-moulded,de badged and re-badged as a "Clone"(read fake!) SRT8 ::biggrin::

saving up the pennies to rework the motor and add a nice little BLOWER this year.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Damn.. and again one more reason i'm glad i got a beater for the winter.lol
Sodak, I have been a fan of what you have done with your LEDs next to your fog lights. Are they also indicators? I'd like to put them on my '14 300c AWD. Where can I find some?

521 - 540 of 576 Posts