Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 576 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Took a bit of pics today, too bad didn't get my personal plates until after.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Heres a few of mine, washed it today sence itll be the last nice day for awhile

·
Registered
344 Posts
I've gotta hold up the European (as it says in the forum, I'm surprised by all the Yanks in here - I sorta want to see what Europeans are doing with their 300Cs, beautiful as the domestic market kit and scene can be!) end with a boring pic of my very vanilla 300C.

Just the way I like it for daily use, and totally not regretting the decision to go back to stock from Startech.

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
See? Lovely (those tail lights are amazing, the way they blend in), but American in the European forum and not like it hasn't been posted in appropriate bits elsewhere... sorta defeats the purpose of putting the European cars in a little corner, no?

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Guests, members, colleagues, staff and friends, I welcome and invite everybody around the world to post photos of your beautiful ride :yup: We have excellent photo database and its great to know whose who, so please keep it up :)

Old, new, stock or modified, 3.0, 3.5, 5.7, 6.1, it doesn't matter, get them all in and please participate. Keep it up and lets see your beautiful rides :fing02:

Thank you

Here a few more of mine. I think its the only one in the UK with hard wired paddle shifters & Startech's on 10J's to the rear axle with wireless remote auto folding mirrors :yup:

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Thanks. The exhaust system is Flowmasters American Thunder. The note is awesome, V8 burble, wish you could hear it :yup:

I've seen some various nice round polished exhaust tips on ebay & amazon. They look the same sort of design and shape, definitely will make the car look nice if your thinking of getting a set

C'mon dude get some photos posted, would be nice to see :fing02:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Whats that silver box on the back? :wink:

Do you fancy a really smart large white box instead? I have just added mine to fleabay as a complete set up, huge awning, motor mover the lot and not very far from you lol :wink:

I love to buy your big box Simon, but i haven't got room for it and as it's only me my little eriba is all i realy need. :wink:

Brian.

·
Registered
22 Posts
A couple of mine, bought it just before Christmas.

'58' 300C SRT Design in Modern Blue Metalic - a bit different from what I originally wanted in Silver, but I've yet to see another the same colour in the flesh.

Side lights and number plate lamps have now been changed to LEDs - matches the Xenons better without being all chavvy.

·
Premium Member
6,049 Posts
Some nice cars I'm seeing...I'll have to dig up some shots of mine.

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
61 - 80 of 576 Posts