Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 576 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,049 Posts
^ how did you get the stig to come drive your car? Hehe! Your car and a couple others have been my computer wallpaper for awhile now... Love seeing it in action!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
155 Posts
What headlights are thoes chry?
Here's a few of my 06 srt

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Hey bro.. These are Spyder Headlights (smoked) with custom Halo's (done by me). I decided to keep the LED's they came with for the perfect touch. Been using Spyder's for years now, excellent quality if you ask me!! Nice car btw!!

·
Premium Member
6,049 Posts
Here's my 06 C...

Got my headlight washers back in now and my sidemarkers are blacked out now. Need to take some new pics as its filthy in these pics! Lol...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Looking nice :yup:

·
Registered
344 Posts

Photographic trade show in the Midlands - one of my friends (an excellent photographer with great taste in cars too) was in the same carpark :)

·
Premium Member
6,049 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,473 Posts

Photographic trade show in the Midlands - one of my friends (an excellent photographer with great taste in cars too) was in the same carpark :)
Nice photo but would have preferred the cars equal to that centre line.
I would either add another or photoshop it out now

·
Registered
546 Posts
Guests, members, colleagues, staff and friends, I welcome and invite everybody around the world to post photos of your beautiful ride :yup: We have excellent photo database and its great to know whose who, so please keep it up :)

Old, new, stock or modified, 3.0, 3.5, 5.7, 6.1, it doesn't matter, get them all in and please participate. Keep it up and lets see your beautiful rides :fing02:

Thank you

Here a few more of mine. I think its the only one in the UK with hard wired paddle shifters & Startech's on 10J's to the rear axle with wireless remote auto folding mirrors :yup:

what wheels are these??

·
Registered
456 Posts
Those look like the 22" replicas from Factory Reproductions.

81 - 100 of 576 Posts