Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kool so yesterday i recieved a $109 ticket from an ******* cop... he claimed he was being nice not giving me a ticket with points on my licence (ya w/e suck me off buddy).. Im from Vancouver and in BC u gotta have a front plate for no apparent reason. anyways what kinds of ideas do u guys have for licence plate holders on the front bumper without putting screw holes in my chiny chin chin. pics would be nice too. tnx!!!

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
kool so yesterday i recieved a $109 ticket from an ******* cop... he claimed he was being nice not giving me a ticket with points on my licence (ya w/e suck me off buddy).. Im from Vancouver and in BC u gotta have a front plate for no apparent reason. anyways what kinds of ideas do u guys have for licence plate holders on the front bumper without putting screw holes in my chiny chin chin. pics would be nice too. tnx!!!
I guess your plan must have back fired on ya eh - http://www.300cforums.com/forums/371266-post15.html.

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
This thread might help....

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/ge...e-mod-all-300-owners.html?highlight=plate+mod

Oh no! :pat: Well you beat me to it Rambit...sorry for posting the link twice, I'm just a little slow today :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
I wish you would have said that to the police officers face. Atleast he was nice enough to give you a break.

You know the law. Dont be mad at the guy for doing what hes paid to do.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Yes, in an ideal world we would not have to deface the front end of our cars with ugly licence plates but the cop was only enforcing the law. As to drilling new holes in the front fascia, my philosopy was that there were already two holes for the plate holder so two more hidden holes were no big deal. I just carefully carved the licence holder to the fascia contour with my trusty Swiss Army knife and placed the licence holder below the grill. Not as nice as no plate but much better than covering some of the grill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts