Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got any clever ideas for a personalized plate?

Heres a couple just off the top of my head...(remember you can only use 7 letters)

- 300LONG
- MY300C
- NOTBENT
- KETCHUP
- NOC4ME
- BB3HEMI
- 340PONY
- 300CHMI
- GIMMEAC
- GMIAHMI

Chime in...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rider, wow that was a while ago, but a lot of great ideas indeed.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
300PMP said:
Got any clever ideas for a personalized plate?

Thinking about this one myself.....

YUPHEMI
'cause they all ask,"That thing gotta Hemi ?"

·
Registered
529 Posts
My new plate which I should have in about a month will have VET???, plus a poppy and a maple leaf, and on the bottom will have VETERAN on it. They have decided to recognize our service in my province. Many deserve it more than me!!!!!!!

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Mikeyjohn said:
My new plate which I should have in about a month will have VET???, plus a poppy and a maple leaf, and on the bottom will have VETERAN on it. They have decided to recognize our service in my province. Many deserve it more than me!!!!!!!
That's really nice Mikeyjohn.

BTW, do you do house calls with your C? My dog has gone into deep depression because the hockey season was cancelled . . . may need a vet :p

·
Registered
529 Posts
Northern Rider said:
That's really nice Mikeyjohn.

BTW, do you do house calls with your C? My dog has gone into deep depression because the hockey season was cancelled . . . may need a vet :p
Ya I do house calls but you might not like my medicine, when I retired from my police service I bought my service revolver as I once was the chief firearms instructor so your dog is safe in my hands. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts