Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have a personalized plate for your 300C or have you seen one that really suits the car?
Why did you pick yours? Was it in regards to the motor or the colour of the car maybe?
Maybe you have seen one on another car other than the 300C and thought it would be a great plate for the 300C.
Please share what you have or have seen with us.
I am finding it hard to pick a unique plate for my 300C
No one in australia has had more than 5mins to look at 1 (they arrive in November) so aleast that gives me more options.

Look forward to your creative ideas

Dave

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Aussie 300C said:
Do you have a personalized plate for your 300C or have you seen one that really suits the car?
Why did you pick yours? Was it in regards to the motor or the colour of the car maybe?
Maybe you have seen one on another car other than the 300C and thought it would be a great plate for the 300C.
No one in australia has had more than 5mins to look at 1 (they arrive in November) so aleast that gives me more options.

Dave
How about Oz C ? :fing02:

Dave, the above was a suggestion for your personailzed plate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
PYLE IT- is mine. nothin to do with the car though. I am a Pilot for a living and get a kick out of people asking me.........."Pile what????" whenever they read my plate :banana:
I guess I am easy to entertain :wave:

·
Administrator
14,572 Posts
Aussie 300C said:

Dave
Hi Dave:

Here's a couple of threads for you to have a look at:

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31&highlight=personalized+plates

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3802&highlight=personalized+plates

Rambit

·
Administrator
14,572 Posts
Aussie 300C said:

Dave
Also check this site out:

http://www.acme.com/licensemaker/

I'm sure Australia won't be one of them you can select, but good to see whatever you decide on would look like on a plate.

Rambit

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
I took my plates into my dealer yesterday and signed the "authority to register" form in anticipation of my 300C arriving next month. When they saw my plates they were very impressed, reckoned they were the best plate to get for either the Grand Cherokee or 300C and in their opinion "worth a fortune". Yeah right. But I am happy.

·
Registered
107 Posts
vanity plate

mine (i jsut got) is

HEMEE

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hemi57 said:
I took my plates into my dealer yesterday and signed the "authority to register" form in anticipation of my 300C arriving next month. When they saw my plates they were very impressed, reckoned they were the best plate to get for either the Grand Cherokee or 300C and in their opinion "worth a fortune". Yeah right. But I am happy.

Great plate, would be good if it could read HEMI5.7 but the 5 might look too much like a "S" at quick glance

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rambit said:
Thanks 4 the info Rambit. Great plates u guys have over there.
We r are limited to 6 and 7 max characters

I tried a search but sometimes u just have to have the exact word and over here we dont call them "vanity" plates they r simply number plates to us

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Heres mine... Tired of answering questions about the wheels size!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
'Cause The Name Fitz

Bad Boyz Love their Bad Toyz....

·
Registered
909 Posts
Sorry to be boring but...

Mine is simply

CHAS 11

Have had it for over 30 years.

(It means there were 11 other Chas plates before me when I got it.

( Chas, Chas1, Chas 2 etc for those mathematically impaired)

(I like to fly upside down, in case you're wondering)

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
Aussie 300C said:
Thanks 4 the info Rambit. Great plates u guys have over there.
We r are limited to 6 and 7 max characters

I tried a search but sometimes u just have to have the exact word and over here we dont call them "vanity" plates they r simply number plates to us
Aussie, over here in Victoria we are still limited to maximum of 6 characters which need to be consecutive alpha numeric, eg HEMI 57 or 57 HEMI, not a mix of numbers and letters. There are rumours that we will be able to get 7 characters soon.

I have now painted out the spot between HEMI & 57 and intend to add a spot between the 5 & 7, however the dealer warned me that in our "police state" I could get a fine for defacing the plate. One of their customers blacked out the "VIC" and was fined $600. :nutkick:

·
Registered
154 Posts
"TIHZ TA3" :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts