Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes when you play in the fast lane...you take the chance of getting busted by the popo.

Some friends of mine and myself, went out for a Saturday morning drive......Busted. To make matters worse...it was caught on film.

Gotcha,lol. No one was pulled over for speeding. A friend of mine joined us in his Charger Police car for a fun Saturday morning photo op.

Enjoy!!!

Italian Pasta Rocket (Ferrari,lol) and the Bee.

Charger pulling over a Charger, now that's not right, lol.

Caught before we could drag race each other.

A couple bad azz Italian Pasta Rockets,lol. Ferrari and a Lambo with real Lambo doors, lol.

They got caught before they could drag race as well, lol.

My Bee's suspension has been dropped, but I still look like a giant in front of the Italian Pasta Rockets.

A couple of LX's getting pulled over by an LX.

Plymouth, Dodge, Chrysler....pulled over by a Dodge.

Objects in mirror appear to be losing....

Unless it's the popo, lol. The Popo "Got Bee"

·
Registered
152 Posts
man thats so tight lol italian pasta rocket...thats cool you have a friend with a charger cop oh by the way i talked to angel over at robopainter and i may be gettin my hood liner painted soon but anyways car looks great man

·
Registered
648 Posts
I enjoyed those pics!! Its amazing how low the lambos and the ferrari's are.. very nice. Looks like it was a fun shoot:fing02:

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Those photos are awesome. I think you could use the one of the cop car with your car on a huge poster and sell it.

I love the cop car turn signal mirrors. Hey, where did he get those?!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
FB,
You always manage to find some unique fun on your road trips! Thanks for sharing the story and pics from this one. Every single car looks incredible, including the police Charger!

All I can say is 'Wow'!
bruno

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those photos are awesome. I think you could use the one of the cop car with your car on a huge poster and sell it.

I love the cop car turn signal mirrors. Hey, where did he get those?!
Hey Moose. I was loving his side mirror lights as well. It is a slip on, but police issue only. Plus, they only light up blue and red, not amber for a turn signal.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That white Dodge looks nasty. Wonder if he has any engine mods in it or running stock 350 hp?
As far as I know it is stock 5.7, but no govenors. He told me they ran the Charger 147 mph in a recent high speed chase.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FB,
You always manage to find some unique fun on your road trips! Thanks for sharing the story and pics from this one. Every single car looks incredible, including the police Charger!

All I can say is 'Wow'!
bruno
Thanks Bruno Dude, hope all is well.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
love those pics. really bummed i could not make it out with you.
You were missed as well Rob. Maybe at the AS car show coming up the other popo's will let us shoot the LX's, like BPS and I got to with my buddy.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Haha, so cool...and some hot cars you got there. I love the yellow Charger, very unique.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts