Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you brothers put a mean lift on your 300? I'm looking to buy a 300c and am looking for a lift kit. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
meanlifted300c said:
Have any of you brothers put a mean lift on your 300? I'm looking to buy a 300c and am looking for a lift kit. Any suggestions?
Are you serious ?
Really..are you ?
Whatever..it's your ca
r

·
Registered
175 Posts
meanlifted300c said:
You should check into a 300C with AWD.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Goin offroad?

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
The title of this thread was so intriguing, I just had to have a look see.

meanlifted300c, you just go to prove that everyone is an individual with their own tastes :D

I look forward to you answers to the questions posed above by the other members :feedback:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just want to know if anyone makes a lift kit and if any of you brothers have any experience with lifting a 300. I'd like to get at least an extra 3" front and rear, yet still maintain the classy appearance and tight handling. Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
meanlifted300c said:
Don't get mixed up with this guy. He's called 1tallsrt at srt10froum.com and caused a lot of trouble there. He claimed to have an SRT-10 with a 6" lift and a dumpbed to haul concrete. Several good people got banned over the stuff he started there. Just ignore him and hopefully he'll go away. Ekool, this person is just looking to start trouble. Please don't let the same stuff happen here that happened on the other forum.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Thanks for the heads up

Zilla

·
Registered
85 Posts
meanlifted300c, are you from the south??

down there they lift pintos, camaros, etc.... he might not be kidding.... and he might like is sister too??

hahah.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Bullydog would be the compnay you want to call to get a lift kit on your 300C. I got me a 6 incher lift kit with 35inch offroaders, and it fits perfectly! Lifted 300's are all the rage nowdays.. people out on the coasts just aren't that hip yet. Give em time!

·
Registered
85 Posts
slk320..... did you get the headache rack, gun rack, and brush bar options? how about the skid plates and spot lights?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Absolutely... the roof rack was a bit of a problem and there is absolutely no place to mount a good sized winch...but we will figure it out...together!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts