Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys for the first time the other morning I drove the SRT to work it was a big chilly so I needed to use my rear demister and I know once you activate that the mirror heaters go on but!! here is my question. Does the light on the corner of the mirror come on or I am i imagining that it should??As mine did not light up
Cheers
Geoff

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
The only lights on the mirror that I know of are for lighting up the door handles and blind spot monitoring. No lights for the mirror heating/defogging that I'm aware of. (assuming my head is working right, sounds a bit like yours Geoff. lol)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only lights on the mirror that I know of are for lighting up the door handles and blind spot monitoring. No lights for the mirror heating/defogging that I'm aware of. (assuming my head is working right, sounds a bit like yours Geoff. lol)
ok it is what I thought anyway but now Iam 100% sure so a big thanks S......e .:lick:
Cheers'
Geoff

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Is that what the white lights for?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that what the white lights for?
I thought it was to send you back to the desk and finish off our VR you slack arse lol. No rest until it is finished as our mate with no name would say.:24::24::24::24::24::pat::pat::smashfrea:smashfrea:cool::cool::fing02:
Cheers
From little old me!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts