Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post a link in the wheels catagory for these 20" super light-weight rims, 27lbs (22" = 47lbs). http://www.eforgedwheel.com/efg5.html they're stylish too...A friend of mine contacted them, they cut the wheels custom to any size and nut pattern, they quoted him $2500 on a set of 20's...not sure what model.. Anyways, check'em out.. :wink1:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Yeah but slawkins size doesn't mean anything when it comes to price. You can buy cast large wheels for not much money but you might as well throw it in the blender. Light weight and forged is the only way to go.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Well size means everything when it comes to price. The bigger the more expensive. Cast are much cheaper than forged though, i just dont see it being worth it, of course i have a touring which only cruises so thats just me

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IronHorse, Thats what my friend told me, They also interested me in a 20" rim, they put these rims on the car below yesterday... they only weigh 17lbs.

The Catch:

You have to buy 8 wheels for a price of $3000 a set, So my friend and I decided we'd both get a set, he has a 2004 chevy malibu turbocharged :banana: anyways..we're gunna see how good the customer service is at this place, asking them for a payment plan seeing if we pay for a set if they'll ship both sets to us and we continue payment.. We'll see..I hope it works out..

P.S. you can tell a huge difference in Gas milage with a 72lb. rim on your car, I dont know how much the stock rims weigh, but a lb. or two wont make a difference, your rims pay for themselfs in the money you'd be spending on gas.

Check it out..

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts