·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
57 Posts
Great Thread!

I thought I was researching wheels fairly diligently until I saw e55kev's post!

I received a great price and service from forum sponsors tbyrne, wyckoff, and buywheelstoday.com.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I got lots of my goodies from

www.pfyc.com

Parts for your car

·
Registered
5 Posts
I get all my stuff from Advanced Automotive Accessories (www.advancedautoacc.com). He actually sells to the dealers at wholesale rates. So he gives me great prices and top-quality products. Ask for Mike, and tell him that Andy sent you...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Is he still in business? I tried that link tonight (10/23) and there is no web page at that URL..

Chi-town Rider said:
I get all my stuff from Advanced Automotive Accessories (www.advancedautoacc.com). He actually sells to the dealers at wholesale rates. So he gives me great prices and top-quality products. Ask for Mike, and tell him that Andy sent you...

·
Registered
194 Posts
steven1m said:
any comments on avon custom wheels? they have the best price ive seen on the phantom style e & g grill including shipping
If care for the customer and quality of work is any indication of what they sell then they are of the highest quality.

I got in a group buy of custom painted splash guards just before Thanksgiving. I am still in awe of the care and quality of the whole process. I highly recommend them!!!

Just my humble opinion.

·
Banned
13,115 Posts
THEY ARE THE SSSIIIIIICCKKKKKKKKESTTTTTTTT IF YOU WANT TO BAG YOUR CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! I TRULY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!:naughty: PEOPLES FACES :sigh: WHEN I PANCAKE IT!!! LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts