Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Goose said:
Thanks. I found it on Ebay for $189 painted from SpoilerDepot.com $228.73 Shipped. Wykoff selling for about $250.
You can always give Wyckoff a call and see if they'll price match... That way you're supporting a vendor that supports our board, and you can be confident about your transaction...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HEMEEE said:
You can always give Wyckoff a call and see if they'll price match... That way you're supporting a vendor that supports our board, and you can be confident about your transaction...
Its a little late now. I have bought others things from vendors here but I decided to go with spoilerDepot. They are actually down the road from me, so any problems and ill drive over there.

Thanks for looking out Hemee.:wink1:

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Goose said:
Its a little late now. I have bought others things from vendors here but I decided to go with spoilerDepot. They are actually down the road from me, so any problems and ill drive over there.

Thanks for looking out Hemee.:wink1:
S'okay Gus, hope it works out for you!
As for the vendors 'sleeping'... I guess they're allowed once in awhile, but from 1st hand experience, they wake right up when the phone rings!!
TGIF :friday:

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
Goose said:
YOOOOOOO, Wyckoff!!!!!!!

Are you there?........... I need information.

Thanks
Gus
They're busy Wyckenoff.

Just my opinion, but I say GO FOR IT anyone who's considering this. Besides the wheels of the SRT8, I always thought the rear deck needed a lip spoiler and it compliments the car well.

Even for the cost it's worth it. :wave:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vvv90 said:
They're busy Wyckenoff.
:lmao:

I ordered already. It was supposed to be a fathers day present for my dad, therefore I cant wait any longer. Pops keeps asking where it is. Had to order elsewere and saved $$$$$ at the end.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
I apologize for not getting back to you on this forum. We are extremely busy and don't always have time to read the posts. That is why we created the web-site where you can shop on-line. As far as price matching, we do that but you would have to contact us directly to do that. This public forum is not the appropriate place to conduct business transactions.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wyckoff

They sold me my rear spoiler... and when you call them & do business with them, they are prompt & professional. I was very satisfied with my transaction and recommend them to all!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts