Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am putting a Kenwood DNX7120 nav head unit in my '05 300C, and i am looking to find a complete list of everything else i would need to get it installed. I already know about the :

C2R-CHY
SWI-CAN
SWI-JACK

I am looking to find the restof the incidentals; like antenna adapter, dash mounting kit (Metra?). You know, the small stuff that gets forgotten until the morning that you rip the car apart, and realize "Oh. sh#$, i needed another part!"

Thanks

·
Registered
613 Posts
I have everything you need except the factory nav bezel if u are interested shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am putting a Kenwood DNX7120 nav head unit in my '05 300C, and i am looking to find a complete list of everything else i would need to get it installed. I already know about the :

C2R-CHY
SWI-CAN
SWI-JACK

I am looking to find the restof the incidentals; like antenna adapter, dash mounting kit (Metra?). You know, the small stuff that gets forgotten until the morning that you rip the car apart, and realize "Oh. sh#$, i needed another part!"

Thanks
anybody got suggestions where to get the stuff for the cheapest deal?

·
Registered
975 Posts
I think I might have a factory Nav Bezel (Black) - I gotta check- PM me and let me know if your interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts