Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
765 Posts

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Hey Heidi, nice to know there's a permanent fix for the weak plastic pink thingy!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Heidi, nice to know there's a permanent fix for the weak plastic pink thingy!!!

Bernie
Yes, I had no idea Bernie LOL. Just been hearing all the jokes about the guys with there pink thingy. Go figure. By the way check your email in a little bit :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Is there going to be step by step instructions on how to replace the silly thing. Neither of mine are broke yet but would be a good investment with the wifes daily driver and a good way for me not to get yelled at when it does break.

Eric

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is there going to be step by step instructions on how to replace the silly thing. Neither of mine are broke yet but would be a good investment with the wifes daily driver and a good way for me not to get yelled at when it does break.

Eric

sure will. Here is step one YouTube - Shift park lockout mechanisim

We had some nasty weather here today, but tomorrow will be full install on the car step by step, with video and with picture stills.

For sale here now too:
Billet Technology: Preventive Maintenance Products

The $15 shipping don't mind it. We will be shipping these for $7. All adjustments will be made at the time we ship. We never charge you until we ship.

If you are charged more than $7 for this piece you will receive the product for free.

On our shipping; $15 shipping covers us if you buy 1 pound or 100 pounds it is a flat rate we charge to cover insurance and our packing amortized over the month.

Thanks again to everyone.

More install vids and pic's within the next few days.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Hey Heidi! Nice to see you make this post today cuz it means you must be OK with Fay!!! My daughter got caught up in it in the Dominican on Friday night.

Make sure to put the video, pics and stuff in the How To forum too. We need more fresh content!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Heidi! Nice to see you make this post today cuz it means you must be OK with Fay!!! My daughter got caught up in it in the Dominican on Friday night.

Make sure to put the video, pics and stuff in the How To forum too. We need more fresh content!!!

Bernie
thanks Bernie.

Yes, ok here. Just leaks all over at mine and Ken's house with our crappy no roof that the HOA has yet to put on after 2 years :pat: and taking all our money.

My in-laws are far worse as they live in Port St. Lucie and have 3 feet of water out front and several inches inside their home.

Will do on the How To Forum and put a nice detailed post up there too. :fing02:

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
thanks Bernie.

Yes, ok here. Just leaks all over at mine and Ken's house with our crappy no roof that the HOA has yet to put on after 2 years :pat: and taking all our money.

My in-laws are far worse as they live in Port St. Lucie and have 3 feet of water out front and several inches inside their home.

Will do on the How To Forum and put a nice detailed post up there too. :fing02:
Well that's a relief to hear Heidi. I had to ask bruno where exactly you lived last night and at least I know where it is now. You need to get the hell out of there and move to Dodge...haha. Well, Steamboat then!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well that's a relief to hear Heidi. I had to ask bruno where exactly you lived last night and at least I know where it is now. You need to get the hell out of there and move to Dodge...haha. Well, Steamboat then!

Bernie

yes, Bruno was very kind to call Ken and I Monday to see how we were.

I was commenting to Bruno that Steamboat looks better all the time. Soon I will live there full time. :biggrin: Colorado life is for me for sure Bernie. :fing02:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts