Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes when i reverse out of my driveway or out of a parking spot and i turn the wheel too sharp to the right, the car shuts off!! It kinda worries me, does anyone know why this happens and if its somthing i should be pretty concerned with?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Johnny,

Some of us here have had the problem in the past. I have not had it since when I posted in the following thread. I don't believe any of us ever got an actual fix or solution to the problem. You can use the search function in the future to find passed threads and discussions. I searched on the word stalled and came up with the following thread.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1609

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you very much

·
Registered
318 Posts
JohnnyD773 said:
Sometimes when i reverse out of my driveway or out of a parking spot and i turn the wheel too sharp to the right, the car shuts off!! It kinda worries me, does anyone know why this happens and if its somthing i should be pretty concerned with?
It has not happened to me, but my dealership is aware of this problem. The service tech told me it's because of a new type of steering pump. Your service dept. knows about this problem. I would call them up to see if there is a fix now.

Rmedina

1 - 4 of 4 Posts