Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its little but I would like to see a clear or white blinker cover instead of the amber colored one. I think it would look good because the blinkers are the only yellow colored pieces on the car. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont even know where to begin with this one! I will start by going to the local body shop and ask them what they suggest. I will try to figure something out and Ill keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I wonder if that lens piece isn’t found on an early model DC car? That’s where I’d start.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
You're right, white or blue xenon would look more correct. Any thoughts about adding European-style side markers behind the front fender wheel wells (like Saabs or BMWs)?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I agree the clear look would be great, although not legal in PA, guess I will stick with the yellow. :(

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am still waiting for all the aftermarket stuff. My 300C is over 4 mo's old and I have no catalogs or good web sites selling things for my car.

·
Registered
159 Posts
You can get a sheet of neon bulb diffuser from home depot and use that. I used it for my Sebring and it turned out great. All you have to do is take the markers and put them in hot water (not boiling) for a few minutes to release the adhesive and pull out the amber plastic. Then use some clear rtv to install the clear diffuser.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts