Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's about time that i introduce myself.
I've been a member for little while, but mostly just been snooping around and gathering some tips and tricks for my car.

Since i live in sweden we have almost no styling for the 300c,
so i do most of my ordering from the US...
A few days ago i ordered the grip grille
( i've seen that it's the must have grille with additional mesh insert's :D )
and just now i ordered the center console cover from 22Elite.

right now it's affordable to order stuff from there becuas our 5,9kronor is your 1$ and before it was like 10kronor for 1$ so it's almost half the price but the shipping is killing me.

Well then for beiing m first thread i sure wrote allot :D

( Edit- The spelling is probebly not A+ so i hope it works out anyway :D )

·
Administrator
23,442 Posts
Welcome! Let's see some pics of that 300C Swedish Erotica...haha. No problems with the spelling around here BTW.

Bernie

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! Let's see some pics of that 300C Swedish Erotica...haha. No problems with the spelling around here BTW.

Bernie
just added some pics, not the best ones but i'm on the laptop right now so dont have all the pics on it.

i have som things on the way from the states that are not mounted yet.

·
Administrator
23,442 Posts
just added some pics, not the best ones but i'm on the laptop right now so dont have all the pics on it.

i have som things on the way from the states that are not mounted yet.
That's strange. I just looked for your pics and I don't see them. It says you have 8 posts, but I can only see 4 of them when I looked for your other posts.

Bernie

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's strange. I just looked for your pics and I don't see them. It says you have 8 posts, but I can only see 4 of them when I looked for your other posts.

Bernie
really ? i dont have a idea, im not that experienced with this site but i did put some pix up, have no idea where they went ::pat:

·
Administrator
23,442 Posts
really ? i dont have a idea, im not that experienced with this site but i did put some pix up, have no idea where they went ::pat:
Mistery solved!!! The pics are in your photo gallery and I guess they get added to your post count. If you click on your name you'll see the link to your gallery.

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,442 Posts
I'm sure my good friend bruno will be along some time today to welcome you and give me a good :twak:'ing for the Swedish Erotica comment...haha.

Here's another way to post pics in a thread "inline":

To post pics, here's what you need to do:

1. Go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and register. It's a free image/video hosting site and not hard to understand.
2. Look for where it says "Upload Images or Video from your PC.
3. Navigate to where the image is on your computer and that's it.
4. Once the image is uploaded to Photobucket you'll see a thumbnail of it in your album.
5. Click in the bottom box, the one called "IMG Code". That will turn the text yellow and say "copied"
6. Go to the the "Reply to Thread" window here where we make posts and either right click and select "Paste" or using the keyboard, press CTRL+V. You'll see a string of characters appear. As long as it starts and ends with you should have no problems. You can click on the "Preview Post" button to make sure it was successful.

It's plain and simple and gets the job done. Give it a try in this thread!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sure my good friend bruno will be along some time today to welcome you and give me a good :twak:'ing for the Swedish Erotica comment...haha.

Here's another way to post pics in a thread "inline":

To post pics, here's what you need to do:

1. Go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and register. It's a free image/video hosting site and not hard to understand.
2. Look for where it says "Upload Images or Video from your PC.
3. Navigate to where the image is on your computer and that's it.
4. Once the image is uploaded to Photobucket you'll see a thumbnail of it in your album.
5. Click in the bottom box, the one called "IMG Code". That will turn the text yellow and say "copied"
6. Go to the the "Reply to Thread" window here where we make posts and either right click and select "Paste" or using the keyboard, press CTRL+V. You'll see a string of characters appear. As long as it starts and ends with you should have no problems. You can click on the "Preview Post" button to make sure it was successful.

It's plain and simple and gets the job done. Give it a try in this thread!!!

Bernie[/QUOTE]

Will do so, just have to say that people on this site are so helping and nice so i just want to thank everybody.:grouphug: :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Valkommen till 300C varlden din javla raggare LOL :) Det ar manga ar sedan jag flyttade fran Sverige. Pa den tiden var USA-bilar enbart for raggarsvangen, men det ar nog annorlunda nu, eller?

Nar jag bodde i Svedala korde jag PV. Forsta bilen i USA var en Cadillac. Javlar vilken skillnad! Nu kor jag en 300C med 5.7 liters V8. Harlig bil. Dar borta lonar det sig val att kora Diesel. Vad har du i din?

OK, enough Swedish Chef writing. Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your ride. It's quite unique over there, I'm sure.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Valkommen till 300C varlden din javla raggare LOL :) Det ar manga ar sedan jag flyttade fran Sverige. Pa den tiden var USA-bilar enbart for raggarsvangen, men det ar nog annorlunda nu, eller?

Nar jag bodde i Svedala korde jag PV. Forsta bilen i USA var en Cadillac. Javlar vilken skillnad! Nu kor jag en 300C med 5.7 liters V8. Harlig bil. Dar borta lonar det sig val att kora Diesel. Vad har du i din?

OK, enough Swedish Chef writing. Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your ride. It's quite unique over there, I'm sure.
haha men tack så mycket. Ne jag har "bara" en 2.7 men som det är här nu så är jag glad att det var en så jag köpte. here the gas prices are crazy 1L gas i 14kronor and forget about speeding. Halva lönen går åt om man kör för snabbt. :D

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Aret jag emigrerade kostade soppan 2:25 Kr.litern nere pa Essomacken! Vi hade bara en polisbil i hela kommunen. Nar den var parkerad var det fritt fram. :)

I understand that in Sweden all 300's are C's, right. They are all look like our 300c Hemis even if they have the smaller displacement V6. Is that right? That's nice if you don't need (or want) the big eight.

I checked your photos. Nice ride, for sure. How many SEK does that thing run? I bet you turn a lot of heads when you are out cruising. Do the Swedes still look sideways at Yankee cars?

Tank att om 20 ar ar din blanka Chrysler i handerna pa nagon raggare. Rostig, repig, och full med jeansjackor pa vag till Stromstad for att "fira" midsommar. He, he, he.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from a member with at least part Swedish heritage (Lindstrom) in our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Aret jag emigrerade kostade soppan 2:25 Kr.litern nere pa Essomacken! Vi hade bara en polisbil i hela kommunen. Nar den var parkerad var det fritt fram. :)

I understand that in Sweden all 300's are C's, right. They are all look like our 300c Hemis even if they have the smaller displacement V6. Is that right? That's nice if you don't need (or want) the big eight.

I checked your photos. Nice ride, for sure. How many SEK does that thing run? I bet you turn a lot of heads when you are out cruising. Do the Swedes still look sideways at Yankee cars?

Tank att om 20 ar ar din blanka Chrysler i handerna pa nagon raggare. Rostig, repig, och full med jeansjackor pa vag till Stromstad for att "fira" midsommar. He, he, he.
Thank you everybody...
haha helt otroligt, javisst det stämmer alla ser likadana ut. Tack men den är absolut inte klar än :D LOL ja hoppas verkligen inte det. bilen med alla tillbehör är väll uppe nu i 76.100$ :D

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums! You made a great introduction and I did see the photos of your 300c. It looks very slick and is most likely a head turner in Sweden.

Don't worry about Rambit and his dumb remarks about Swedish things. He's a little touched in the head because I have twaked him so much with the twak icon---> :twak:.

You have chosen a very nice grille as well as the console cover. Sorry about the atrocious shipping rates.

Hope to see you posting a lot more!
bruno

·
Administrator
23,442 Posts
Welcome to the forums! You made a great introduction and I did see the photos of your 300c. It looks very slick and is most likely a head turner in Sweden.

Don't worry about Rambit and his dumb remarks about Swedish things. He's a little touched in the head because I have twaked him so much with the twak icon---> :twak:.

You have chosen a very nice grille as well as the console cover. Sorry about the atrocious shipping rates.

Hope to see you posting a lot more!
bruno
But he took a liking to me...haha. I'm feeling like having a sauna right about now.

Bernie

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
haha, i just told him that the prices here are crazy, my car has cost me so far about $71,000. everything here is soooo expensive right now one Liter and not gallon costs $2,30. so there are not many here driving the srt's and hemis but it does not mather becuas there is no where to drive fast anyway.
if you drive to fast and get caught here you can forget about driving the car at all that month becuas the fines are so high now that i't can ruin you that month. If you should drive 13.049 mph over, the fines are about $500.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts