Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Probably a stupid question here, but where do I get replacement locking wheel nuts for my 300c?

I discovered that the Previous Owner had not supplied the locking wheel nut key, so had to get the nuts removed by force, so now need a new set, but the muppets in the garage say they cannot source the correct size!?

I had a look on the custom 300c shop but couldn't see any. Anybody any ideas? I have the standard 18 inch rims on currently, but need them to also be compatible with the Startech rims.

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
773 Posts
When I replace mine - the key was missing and the outer sleeve had swollen - I used McGuard, I think these were the ones

<http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191048107722>

Can't remember how much I paid though.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Bare in mind that one set of locking nuts may not properly fit two different wheels. Stock wheels require large seat acorn bulge nuts, while lug nuts for after market wheels are usually slimmer.

For example, Gorilla product # 96641C is for OEM wheels, while many after market wheels for our cars will take 71641N instead. The only way to be 100% certain is to check with after market wheel supplier and ask what lug nuts come with them. Then you look for identical locks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts