Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

These are going in the mail for me as we speak! 300 movie logo without splatter, and custom SRT8 emblems to replace the 300C side inserts. I'm not removing my side moldings, so I figured I would upgrade. I wanted the SRT to be more prominent, so I had them center and enlarge the 8 below instead of the traditional side by side...

As usual BT comes thorough! :fing02:

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Those are going to look great on your car! Show us the pix after you get the install done.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Looks pretty tight! Maybe Chrysler will have BT design and produce something like it for the next model year SRT!

Can't wait for the pics after install....

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Those are going to look great on your car! Show us the pix after you get the install done.
Thanks! I'll definitely post.

Looks pretty tight! Maybe Chrysler will have BT design and produce something like it for the next model year SRT!
Can't wait for the pics after install....
I like my interpretation better, so it would be cool if they did that!

Looks like I got the image of those badges in my email by mistake, LOL
Haha! You must have got it this morning like I did. Get 'em to hook you up!

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
I gotta tell you and I did in email, that those side emblems were just so nice. I have seen a lot of this stuff, and I really dug the vision you had for those. You just want to keep looking at it.

No doubt when these are on the ride its going to look stellar and I for one can't wait to see them on there

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those look seet bro...bt is the best....
Thanks man! BT rocks!

I gotta tell you and I did in email, that those side emblems were just so nice. I have seen a lot of this stuff, and I really dug the vision you had for those. You just want to keep looking at it.

No doubt when these are on the ride its going to look stellar and I for one can't wait to see them on there
Thanks for executing the vision so perfectly! They honestly look even better than I imagined...

that's going to look great on your car
Pics coming as soon as I get them mounted! :biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts