Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new TommyZ custom made WINGLESS deep dish grille!!!

After almost 3 months of waiting its here! This grille is gorgeous! The finish on it is top notch, not one defect.

Thanks TZ!

Heres a few pics, click to enlarge them:

tzbox2 (Large).jpg tzgrille1 (Large).jpg tzgrille2 (Large).jpg tzgrille4 (Large).jpg

Pics of it installed will be after i install it here in a few minutes. I can't wait!

·
Registered
317 Posts
cant wait to see it. i was considering that grill or the grip tuning. lets see some pics. how much did it run you

·
Registered
311 Posts
thas sick...can't wait for the pics

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
so youre the stone white one! i can only hope mine is just around the corner. the quality looks top notch, as usual. like everyone says, the wait is terrible but when you get it, its worth it!

i got a PM from TZ toward the end of april that said mine and yours would ship at the same time, so even though im trying to not get my hopes up, it would be awesome to get a surprise tonight! cant wait to see it on!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Wow.. that looks great.:fing02:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so youre the stone white one! i can only hope mine is just around the corner. the quality looks top notch, as usual. like everyone says, the wait is terrible but when you get it, its worth it!

i got a PM from TZ toward the end of april that said mine and yours would ship at the same time, so even though im trying to not get my hopes up, it would be awesome to get a surprise tonight! cant wait to see it on!
Yup its me.

I wasn't able finish the install today. I took the front end off right when I was going to install the grille I noticed 2 of the mounting pieces were almost coming off. I think they came loose due to shipping. Used a little jb weld and letting it dry. I will finish the install in the morning after work.

The grille was $400 painted and shipped. Goodluck getting one of these for that price, TZ wasn't happy with all the extra work he had to put on these. I think he said he won't sell anymore of them for less than $800. Maybe they will be cheaper when he's able to make a mold for them.

Pics in the morning!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Yup its me.

I wasn't able finish the install today. I took the front end off right when I was going to install the grille I noticed 2 of the mounting pieces were almost coming off. I think they came loose due to shipping. Used a little jb weld and letting it dry. I will finish the install in the morning after work.

The grille was $400 painted and shipped. Goodluck getting one of these for that price, TZ wasn't happy with all the extra work he had to put on these. I think he said he won't sell anymore of them for less than $800. Maybe they will be cheaper when he's able to make a mold for them.

Pics in the morning!
yeah another member, Natas, had some problems with his mounting points in shipping.

if you wouldnt mind, could you maybe PM Tommy Z over on LXF and let him know? so in the future, he can pack things different so the mounting points hopefully dont get damated?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
that is sweeeet looking

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
I've watched TZ work on these things by hand, and the labor is UNBELIEVABLE! Definitely a one-off custom piece. Glad to see someone is going to be showing off all that work.

Very nice! :fing02:

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
cant wait to see that baby installed buddy , we tried to use smaller boxes to reduce shipping cost and possible damage but it backfired ... so back to our regular scheduled progamming..btw we are working on coming back to the
300cforums.com family ..so be ready

tz

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just finished the install....

Look for the new thread!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts