Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first foose / 3d carbon and QMC edition charger , my first adversary was a challenger no doubt...

tz

go check out these cars if your in the grandville , michigan area at the new zeigler chrysler , jeep dodge on 44 th street.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,382 Posts
I really love that orange Super Bee, TZ. I also like the way you continued the rear quarter section of the Super Bee decal all the way back to the front of the car and the lighting bolt at the top of the back door. The black hood and roof is how the current yellow Super Bee SRT should have come painted.

That rear wing is insane. How do you think the top of the trunk lid would look in black as well to match the roof and hood?

Killer job TZ. I reall wished both of us could have been at Route 66. I would have been drooling all over that Charger,lol. :biggrin:

·
Registered
57 Posts
FreebirdSRT said:
I really love that orange Super Bee, TZ. I also like the way you continued the rear quarter section of the Super Bee decal all the way back to the front of the car and the lighting bolt at the top of the back door. The black hood and roof is how the current yellow Super Bee SRT should have come painted.

That rear wing is insane. How do you think the top of the trunk lid would look in black as well to match the roof and hood?

Killer job TZ. I reall wished both of us could have been at Route 66. I would have been drooling all over that Charger,lol. :biggrin:
That Lightining bolt is the body line:biggrin:....swwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett

·
Registered
355 Posts
Just a quick correction...........it detonator YELLOW.

But still awesome!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts