Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lookin for Chrome additions

Hey guys I Have a 300 Touring limited edition fully loaded and im lookin to modify it to ressemble the "C" I was curious on where to purchase the chrome outside mirrors and a rough idea on what they cost also some other chrome options like around the windows and I saw some chrome on a picture of crome right below the headlights. anyone have any ideas??? help appreciated.
ALSO... lookin for halogen Bulbs for a good price if anyone knows a good brand to get

·
Registered
389 Posts
JohnnyD773 said:
Hey guys I Have a 300 Touring limited edition fully loaded and im lookin to modify it to ressemble the "C" I was curious on where to purchase the chrome outside mirrors and a rough idea on what they cost also some other chrome options like around the windows and I saw some chrome on a picture of crome right below the headlights. anyone have any ideas??? help appreciated.
ALSO... lookin for halogen Bulbs for a good price if anyone knows a good brand to get
Hi Johnny, You can try looking at our sponsers website http://wyckoffchryslerparts.com/ Plus they give a discount to forum members.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Here's another idea - lookup shops that do vacuum chrome metalizing. They can easily chrome your existing mirrors. Chroming in this method is much cheaper than the chrome dip process used on metal items. It's also the process used for most of the factory plastic chrome items.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the only thing is, is that my mirrors are not like the plain plastic mirror i see on basic touring editions its the same "fiber glass" material as the rest of the car, brilliant black paint, so i dont know if it'll have the same effect.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts