Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking for some engine parts as one of my 300c dropped a valve seat and broke the piston.
I just opened it up yesterday and the parts I need are. cylinder walls are fine!

-Cylinder head 5.7l. passengers side if that matters.
-one pistion with or without rings
-intake manifold plastic(must be from an engine that didn't have same failure, don't want anything in the intake. can clean pieces out of mine but don't to miss something lol)

shipped to Canada bc V9N
LOCATION CANADA PREFERED!

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Do yourself a favor, buy a new intake! If you dropped a seat or fluffed a piston you won't want to play with the original intake manifold. Due to the shape of the inside of the runners it's very difficult to get everything out and many people have had big issues reusing them after an issue. They are pretty cheap in the scheme of things. Just an fyi...

Good luck with the search, I did see some heads a little while back on LXF... if you dig back a bit through the for sales he might still have them. Piston I'd call a vendor and grab a new one for the cost of them honestly.

Bump for your search and good luck!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah will be buying new piston if I cant find a used one but used one is just as good.
wanted the pistion and connecting rod just in case.

still ran before I took it apart but yeah I want a new intake as well. thought of cleaning it but would hate to miss something and have it go through my motor again.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still looking, a lot of people offered parts but changed mind. would be nice to find someone in Canada for parts or atleast on west side of the states!
thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.