Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
actually you can buy the tommy Z hood which looks like that but better.
go to TommyZ Design then goto the gallery and at the bottom of the page youll see thumbnails and it is the last pic. was running on ebay for about $750 (dont know if he still sells them)

but as for the pic that was as mike levy said most likely the vip mad eyelids molded into a stock hood

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Thats custom. VIP300C MadEyes molded into a stock hood.

That is Hemmissy's Wifes Car.(had to Andy)
Him and a bro did that work all them selfs.Thats were VIP got the Idea to make stick on eyelids. Himmissy is the origianl maker of this hood its a one of a kind. There is an other one out there that TZ did for Kidcoastal but even that was a one of being a TZ hood with Hemmissy evil eyelids.

E

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
That is Hemmissy's Wifes Car.(had to Andy)
Him and a bro did that work all them selfs.Thats were VIP got the Idea to make stick on eyelids. Himmissy is the origianl maker of this hood its a one of a kind. There is an other one out there that TZ did for Kidcoastal but even that was a one of being a TZ hood with Hemmissy evil eyelids.

E
I wonder if Hemmissy would post a DIY? Definatly something i am going to do but dont want to mess up.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
If u have to ask how then you probably can't diy...... just my guess.
lol
im good with body work but ive never done an extention so it would be interesting to see how hes done it. Hell ive reconstructed a big chunk of a wheel well, so i think i have the skills, just interesting to see what his experience/input would be.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
^^How much would you buy it for? And yes, hemmissey's is the original, and better looking, hood. Everyone after him copied him.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Chrysler should look into the mad eyes idea for the next freshening of the front fascia, along with moving the bottom edge of headlight cover forward. That will give it a new look, plus hopefully help in reducing wind/drag coefficient.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts