Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading down to San Antonio in a few days... Haven't heard from anybody who knows of a good shop down there, I want lights, exhaust, rims etc... can any one help?

·
Registered
683 Posts
I haven't lived in SA in a while but when I was there I drove by a shop on San Pedro and Jackson-Keller that always had a lot of high end cars parked outside. I even saw Tim Duncan standing outside a bay once. I can't remember the name for the life of me but I know they had a lot of rims and exhausts and maybe other stuff. Never stopped by so I can't say for sure.

You should contact the member taylormotorsports he is from SA and can probably help you out

·
Registered
848 Posts
For audio, video, suspension, lambos, interior and minor paint work, go with Jay, owner/operator of his own company--Texas Auto Accessories. He's done about 8 different DVD/screen combos for my cars and my wife's cars over the years. He did my front lambo doors, installed my Grip stainless top, and is on his way to my house in a couple hours to do some additional video, install my sub amp, and grab some under hood parts he's going to paint for me.

Also consider Tuner Racing in Houston for more hardcore mods such as suicide doors, flip hood, motorized trunks, digital airbrush, bags, and almost anything else you could need. Here are pics of some suicide rear lambos there are doing right now...

·
Registered
848 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Yeah, Can't get any PM's yet...
You haven't enabled PM's yet... you have to go to the 'user control panel' then 'edit options' (look under the 'quick links at the top of this page) and enable them. You have met the 10 day/10 post requirement.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I haven't lived in SA in a while but when I was there I drove by a shop on San Pedro and Jackson-Keller that always had a lot of high end cars parked outside. I even saw Tim Duncan standing outside a bay once. I can't remember the name for the life of me but I know they had a lot of rims and exhausts and maybe other stuff. Never stopped by so I can't say for sure.

You should contact the member taylormotorsports he is from SA and can probably help you out​
This place your talking about is called THE MAX. Definitly lots of high end cars but expect to have deep pockets they will poke your eyes out. I guess it comes down to you get what you pay for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts