Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I've sent PM'S to some vendors but have yet to receive a response, so maybe this may get some looks.

I am looking for a Corsa system for my 5.7, I live in BC Canada and am looking for a deal if there is one...

Thanks for your time

·
Registered
360 Posts
rollin300c, just thought I'd chuck in my exhaust experiences. Having spent a long time reading up on all the various exhaust postings on the forum and agonising over the corsa/borla choice - I eventually fitted the Borla "quiet" system (part number 140125) due to unavailability of the Corsa system in the UK at anything approaching a decent price. The Borla fitted perfectly with no issues, sounds beautiful without being intrusive and has NO drone when the MDS kicks in.
I am told that the factory Startech system for the SRT-8 is made by Corsa and the 5.7 one is sourced from Borla but with different tailpipe trims.....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Badger, thanks for your input and yes Borla and Corsa was where my thoughts were but I have friends who have both and I like the look and sounds of the Corsa....thanks for your thoughts !

·
Registered
633 Posts
rollin

Not to hijack the thread but where in BC are you..

Im from the lower mainland :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I got my Corsa from JEGS. No one in BC carries the Corsa to my knowledge. Unless of course, you want to shell out the $2K+ for the Mopar exhaust. (same one)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts