Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for people with coil-overs already installed on the LX body's. What i want to offer is a coil spring - Air Spring replacement. I am looking for people to test drive and give some feed back on install, road handling, and over all impression.

For the testers' i will be giving a special price and will offer a money-back guarentee if your unhappy with the performance. Please PM me if your intrested!

I will need you to do some measurements off of your existing coil-overs.

Please note that this is for non-stock struts. We already have tested!

·
Registered
63 Posts
air ride

UniversalAirSuspension said:
I am looking for people with coil-overs already installed on the LX body's. What i want to offer is a coil spring - Air Spring replacement. I am looking for people to test drive and give some feed back on install, road handling, and over all impression.

For the testers' i will be giving a special price and will offer a money-back guarentee if your unhappy with the performance. Please PM me if your intrested!

I will need you to do some measurements off of your existing coil-overs.

Please note that this is for non-stock struts. We already have tested!

Universal, I sent you a pm last week regarding your air ride kit. Just waiting for a reply as I am wanting to purchase your kit or airrunner by the end of the week. Thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
I PMd you as well. I'm here in Riverside and SB is so close!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thanks for the info Zack. I look forward to seeing your set up in action. I will try to get by there tomarrow.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KillerC said:
Universal, I sent you a pm last week regarding your air ride kit. Just waiting for a reply as I am wanting to purchase your kit or airrunner by the end of the week. Thanks
Sorry about taking so long, i thought that i had already responded. I have replied.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts