Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had found a place on ebay a few months back that sold them but they seem to have disapeared. Wonder if you guys knew of a place that sold the Replica 300 SRT-8 rims? Thanks

-Tim

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
^^Give him some time and he will get back to you. You can also try to call them. There number is on there website. They are the company that manufactures them, so they are your best bet and cheapes price.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^Give him some time and he will get back to you. You can also try to call them. There number is on there website. They are the company that manufactures them, so they are your best bet and cheapes price.
No sorry meant I contact him and he said they didnt have any.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
His compay is the only company that makes them. The others that sell them get them from him and then mark them up. I emailed him and will let you know. I was told this week. Look on my flikr page for pics of them.

Flickr: smoove7410's Photostream

Here is his company. They sell mostly through ebay, since they are primarily a manufacturer/distributor.

Items for Sale by factoryreproductions

Here are the chrome ones for sale. The other finishes should be here this week.

eBay Motors: 20" Chrysler 300C SRT8 Charger Magnum Wheel Rim Tire (item 270253755589 end time Jul-18-08 11:32:18 PDT)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Factory Reproductions out of California. Own a set myself on the 300C. They do great work...meet or exceed OE specs...and the price is RIGHT!

a couple of photos here: Keith's Hyper Hemi

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
They are now available. Go to ebay and search for the seller factory reproductions. They now have chrome, competition grey and brushed with light silver windows. Post pics when you get them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts