Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this is a forum for 300c's but i just cant afford one. so i am going with the base for now because i am still in schooll I will trade it in after awhile. anyways i should have the car anytime now and i am looking to put 20's on it. i have seen a few diffrent numbers as far as 5X114.3 and even saw on this forum where they said the limited was 5X112 i was curious if anyone knows what the base model would be. i would hate to buy nice rims and they wont fit :( any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey chief,
they are all the same, no matter what. I sell wheels and i have a set of 22's on mine and i have the touring. Holla if you need some wheels. I can get just about anything. 337-540-9013 HOLLLAAAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
78 Posts
Have you thought about putting stock rims from the C, seems to be plenty around pretty cheap. Only 18s, but still an upgrade.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
double, i am looking to spend about $2000 i dont want anything to flashy. there are a few diffrent styles from Zinik that i liked and also a few from TSW. lemme know what kinda deal i can get with rims and tires. thanks in advance. btw i am located in south florida

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
urbanchemist said:
i know this is a forum for 300c's but i just cant afford one
This board is not just for owners of only 300C's but for all 300's and will expand to Magnum dialog in the future.

·
Registered
51 Posts
double deuce said:
Hey chief,
I sell wheels and i have a set of 22's on mine and i have the touring.
double deuce -

I've got my eye set on the Touring as well (financial reasons). Do you mind sharing how much yours came out to, and include any extras you got put on. I'd love to have enough $$ leftover to get some nice 20's. ; )

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dam dawg why don't you relax on the dubs an take the two stacks you have, add another stack($1000) or two an cop that C PLAYER. Then later on grab some chrome, you know cats are going to be heated who copped chrome now, when they see the hot sh*t their coming with later. :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Urban i can fix you up with a set of 20's for about 2100 mounted and balanced. Holla back and let me know the styles you like. HOLLLLLA :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ty i work for chrysler so i bought it at dealer cost. i paid 27gs and i sell wheels so i hook myself up and i have the bentley grille and the pillar post and the wood coming monday. HOLLLLLLLLLLA 22.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i am getting the base for just over $20,000 so i need a lot more than a few stacks to get a C. i need the better gas mileage also since i am going to school now and i am driving major miles a week. :) so some nice rims will do me fine on the base 300. after a year or two i will trade up to get C once they are more readily available.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts