Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to this forum but have seen it from the SRT forums.

Looking for someone who can help me find one in the area to buy. Love this car!! I have a neon SRT 4 that I want to trade in so I need dealers. It does not have to be in the immediate area. I am willing to drive out of state to get one if I have too. Anyone who might have options or any kind of advice please let me know.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Hey bro, I'm swapmed right now but I will get back to you. We have a good little SRT8 club around here.

Eric

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
I cannot tell you much about the local market because I do not follow it much, but you should be able to find one on the various forums or maybe even something in town.

Eric

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! Good luck with your search for one of these rare cars.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw one up at Milford cruise in a few weeks ago along with a charger srt 8. The guy with the Charger I talk to when he is there. Great guy. I love the 300 though. Good buddy of mine works at the Dodge in Ft. Thomas so I mentioned something to him about this. Eric, any help would be great or keep and eye out at dealers too.

Ryan

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Going to look at one tonight!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Might want to call Don Conrad at Champion chrysler....do a search on his name...

he hooked me up and then some as well as others in the SRT8 jeep world..they deliver also they are out of chicago area...Im in Columbus by the way.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Looks awesome! That is right around what I paid for mine minus the bumper to bumper and money lost on my silly excuse for a Benz (never another benz again). I've heard people getting them for 20g, but I think the market is a little different around here. When I bought mine, it was the only 300SRT8 in 150 miles... My only other option was to Carmax a 300C here.

EWWWW it has RSA's on it, make sure to burn those up quick ;)

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
edit: der on me, double post

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Looks nice, couldn't hurt to ask them to flush out the coolant really well for you...it looks very light colored and probably has the floaties.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Spoiler bigger?

Dont you think the rear spoiler could be a bit larger - to balance out that chinny chin chin?

This will be my first Jeep - I'm glad we'll get the trailer tow. I need it for a bike rack.

How do you guys deal with that now?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I am new to this forum but have seen it from the SRT forums.

Looking for someone who can help me find one in the area to buy. Love this car!! I have a neon SRT 4 that I want to trade in so I need dealers. It does not have to be in the immediate area. I am willing to drive out of state to get one if I have too. Anyone who might have options or any kind of advice please let me know.
I have one for sale Black 52K all options. Call me sometime 513 593 4716 23k firm.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here it is:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts