Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last Year I Put The Chrome Mesh Grilles On My Lower Vents And Didnt Save The Fog Light Bezels.looking To Remove The Mesh And In Its Place I Like To Put Back The Oem Bezels.does Anybody Know WHere I Can Purchase Them Or Maybe Someone Saved Theres And Would Like To Sell Them .i Saw A Thread On How To Paint Them On The Forum.i Have A 05 Limited

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys for all the help.todd0218 thanks for the info going to check that web sight now.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just Went On The Web Sight And Oreded The Bezels Thanks Again.you Got To Love The Help You Get From Everybody, You Guys Are Great

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Todd0218 Where Are You Getting Them Painted,is A Bodyshop Doing It,and How Much Is It Costing You

·
Registered
979 Posts
well there are some guys over at the "Z" that are really talented and enjoy doing paint for fun. I sent him 40 bucks and hes gonna do it for me. I am pretty pumped he offered his services to me. If he didnt do it i was going to go to autozone and order my color in a spray can and do it myself. If you take it to a shop it shouldnt cost more than an hours work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts