Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took ownership of my 2008 300C Hemi. My Pops purchased this car off the show room floor in 2008 and was only able to drive it a couple of years before he became ill and couldn't drive it anymore. My baby sister took it over and it was used to haul my her 5 kids around and it now shows all of the ware. My plan is to restore it back to its original condition or as close to it as I can. First think is that all of the interior carpets are going to have to be replaced it is way past the point of cleaning. The carpet is matted and worne down and even ripped and has holes in some places. Not sure what a full interior replace ment will cost. The leather seats are in decent shape and may be salvageable. The car runs well it has 76k miles on it so I should still have a few years of enjoyment. Looking forward to getting it back to it original luxury condition.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Awesome and congrats but man what a kick in the nuts that the sitter didn't have more respect for others property. Well good luck on the restoration.

Reactions: Cdubbtx

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from London UK :wave:

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Welcome, and hope all goes well with the project.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from Puerto Rico!!!:grouphug:

Enjoy your restoration project:arms:

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Hi and welcome! Keep us posted on the restore!

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from a small town in Ohio!

Little info, you may have a VERY hard time finding replacement carpet online. I looked for almost a year and never did find any. I never checked a salvage yard, which if you can find a 300 first you are already lucky. But if you can find good carpet great! The only other option I had was the dealer. It was going to cost about $1200 to replace the front 2 and rear 1 piece carpets. Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts