Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 5.7L customer to sponser. We are wanting to put a set of Stage 1 5.7 heads and a custom cam in someones car at a very deep discount. The car must have headers, catback, cai, and a predator to qualify. Must be near a dyno shop as well. If you do not have the mods listed above, we would be willing to sell you those parts at cost as well. If you are interested, please pm me as soon as possible.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Perfect timing, I am in market for heads/cam and will purchase predator/headers also looking for highflow cats. I have access to many local dyno shops here in Tempe and had planned on doing dyno runs as well.

If offer still stands please PM me..

·
Registered
87 Posts
after me (Gray 300C) and a friend (Red SRT8 Charger) met Jeremy while he was getting his car ready to go house at drag track at Bend Beek a couple weeks again, I would love to be picked but I am current to low on funds to get the required mod's. Me and my friend plan on going to PPP on 17th or 18th of the month so my friend can get his car dyno'ed, so maybe I can atleast get some spec's on the mod's needed so when I do have the funds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts