Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2013 Chrysler 300 SRT 6.4L with 42K miles on it, only time I have loss of acceleration is going up a hill in auto stick, I give it more gas it shifts down a gear & takes off, but all other times is fine even with hard acceleration on the flat surfaces, no DTC codes. I did read some place it maybe a bad electrical contact plate in the auto box.

·
Registered
31 Posts
2013 Chrysler 300 SRT 6.4L with 42K miles on it, only time I have loss of acceleration is going up a hill in auto stick, I give it more gas it shifts down a gear & takes off, but all other times is fine even with hard acceleration on the flat surfaces, no DTC codes. I did read some place it maybe a bad electrical contact plate in the auto box.
It's normal for a car to slow down going up a hill unless you give it more throttle...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NO it's not normal when you have a total loss of any acceleration going up a hill, if I'm going at 100Klm going up a hill and around half way up that hill the car will start to slowing down does not matter how much gas you give it, it will keep on slowing down to nothing, but then at a point it will take of in 2nd gear and start to gain acceleration.

·
Registered
31 Posts
NO it's not normal when you have a total loss of any acceleration going up a hill, if I'm going at 100Klm going up a hill and around half way up that hill the car will start to slowing down does not matter how much gas you give it, it will keep on slowing down to nothing, but then at a point it will take of in 2nd gear and start to gain acceleration.
Need more info. What RPMs is it at at the base of the hill? Does the RPM raise or just stay the same/lower?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts