Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at upgrading from my 98 Neon (ChicksDontDigNeons) and was looking at Infiniti and Lexus. Bought Chrysler all my life due to my father working/retiring from Chrysler but after the Huns took over it pissed off many Chrysler families.

That was until I saw the 300C. Once I sat in it and took a test drive, read reviews, and read messages in this forum I knew I wanted it.

Got a fully loaded Silver 300C off the lot couple days ago.

What a frickin ride. I was driving some of my engineers around in the morning at work and forgot I had meetings (which I setup). Oh well. When word got around I had a 300C guys were asking for test rides. Even my wife is starting to thaw towards the car (HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY!!!! :) :) )

BTW, I choose this handle cause my brother is getting a Mustang at the age of 44 and I keep asking if everything is okay at home :)

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
There is nothing better than immediate gratification driving off the lot with a new C! It seems like most folks, like myself, ordered their car and went through the grueling waiting period. You got the pass GO and get out of jail free card all in one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts