Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After, a few short months, someone has finally meet our needs and made lower billet inserts...I believe the Wyckoff chrysler dealership has this posted lower inserts on their website for $129.95. The only problem is that their is no picture or application details. I need a few pictures from various angles before i can make a purchase. Then, I will order a set the next day if they match well with my E&G mesh grille already installed.

Dave
Chicago

·
Registered
81 Posts
joey said:
Not what you are looking for, but here is a pic of a magnum.
Not sure where the magnum owner got the lower inserts.
Those are part of the grille package from E&G for the Magnum. The 300 inserts will be out this fall.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Wait until the Sema show is over which is next week. You'll see alot more products for the 300C come out after the show is over.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
date and pre-order

tjonathan said:
Those are part of the grille package from E&G for the Magnum. The 300 inserts will be out this fall.
tjonathan,
again thanx for the info.
Can you give us a date? If not, can we pre-order? I've been waiting since early September with the rest of the members.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Those are definitely an addition that will be added to Mrs SexC :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Grille inserts

Those are the strutwear grille and grille inserts..... If you guys wanna drop a few thousand dollars, you can contact them or check out their website...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts