Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to go to home depot or hardware store that has practically the same grille pattern and go to a polishing or chroming warehouse and get that done? I mean it woulod probably run you about 100 for both or maybe even less... Anyone else think about this one yet? Any input?.........

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Thought about it briefly, E&G is supposed to have something out soon, I am going to wait They should not be too pricey given the entire grille is only $265 shipped. Maybe get a grille and cut it to fit, sell the other cuts here or on ebay?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Strutwear Grille

Hey guys strutwear grilles say that their grilles are 316 L Stainless steel polished... What kind of shop can I go to that would do the same for a mesh grille?

·
Registered
50 Posts
jtrejo, I am with you on working up a tight grill like Strutwear without a $3,400 price tag! I will be willing to work with you on this project if you are interested!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I talked to someone at strutwear today, and they are so hiped on the fact that they use 316 L stainless, and they guarantee their grills for 5 yrs against rust and corrosion, etc....I must admit that the grill is TIGHT, but man! I can get wheels/tires, tv/dvd/screens and more stuff for that high dollar pricetag!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts