Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's been a long wait, but we have a set of prototype stainless steel lower mesh inserts ready to install on a 300c this week. They are outstanding looking and can be installed easily by the car owner. We don't have pricing yet and as soon as we do it will be provided to our warehouse distributors. So you can then place your orders with the company you purchased your grille from. Please bear with us as we ramp up production and fill your orders.

I hope to have pictures on the forums this week, but the key word is hope! We have a photographer in house that does great work and with the inserts being located at the bottom of the car, the weather and the lighting we use are going to play an important part in making sure the pictures are high quality and display in detail the inserts. Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Finally...this is some good news

I can't wait to see these. I almost did the do it yourself route. Let me know when and how much.

The look is almost complete...now if I could only find strut-like side inserts...that don't look cheap.

Many Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts