Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I am entering a show in HOUSTON, TX. DUB MAGAZINE CAR SHOW on August 28. I was wanting to know if anyone has got any info on lowering their car. It is a must that you do that so you can enter the show. I have 22's on it and it still needs to be lowered. I dont want draulics or bags, ive done that already. If anyone knows please respond asap. thanks. :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
I would tell you.... But..... I'm in that show...... :D :D ;)

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Many are waiting for the Eibach kits which I 'heard' will be available in August. Those that can not wait are cutting the springs.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fast four door, dont be worried i barely rollin man, i got beat this weekend in Austin at Texas Heat Wave by a guy with a dirty 300 on switches and 22s and i mean dirty. LOL. I sure would appreciate it if you could. I talked with eibach today and they said it would be around the 15th. But if you know someone who has them i would take some info on where you got them. Ill see ya on the 28th of Aug. at the show. I registered already but they havent sent my comfirmation on the net. Holla back or email me at [email protected] or leave a new reply. thanks.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Honestly I haven't figured it out yet.... I'm trying to pull strings with eibach. I guess if the 15th rolls around, and no springs I'm going to have to cut them. I'm registered and they have charged my credit card, but I haven't got confirmation yet either... I will be attending with a friend who got best paint at the miami show with this!

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fastfour,
Thats a clean car there. Im registered but no instructions either. Eibach said to call them on the 6th of August and they would be able to tell me more, Holla back if you hear any thing new about the kit and ill do the same.
HOLLAAAAAAA, BACK. :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
smoove were you there at the show in Austin, if so what did you think about it. We also have a show in Lake Charles, La., in September, on the Lake (TIGHT SHOW) Ill find out the dates later. Ill be in H town for DUB coming up on the 28th. HOLLLLLLLLA BACK.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
double duece..
I wasn't at the show, wish I was but I live in Cali. Heatwave is one of the best truck/car shows. From the pics, both cars(yours and the one posted) look very good. Please post more pics if you have a chance.

·
Registered
32 Posts
double deuce said:
Hey everyone,
I am entering a show in HOUSTON, TX. DUB MAGAZINE CAR SHOW on August 28. I was wanting to know if anyone has got any info on lowering their car. It is a must that you do that so you can enter the show. I have 22's on it and it still needs to be lowered. I dont want draulics or bags, ive done that already. If anyone knows please respond asap. thanks. :)
Check ou the following thread about springs
http://www.300cforums.com/showthread.php?t=694

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
carre,
thanks for the info, ill be at that same show on the 28th of august too. I want to try to have a set by then because there is another show after that on sept, 14th i think in my home town that is pretty big. HOLLLLLLLLLLA BACK. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts