Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would a front/rear drop of 2" each be overkill or just right on some 20's? What about 22's? Here is the link:
Lowering Springs

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I love em

On a 2" drop, you will feel the road more! Lil bumps and such! Ride quality will decrease. But it will look nice. Just watch where you drive.. I have the same springs you listed (Eibach Sportlines). Slapped them on with my 22's, and the car looks amazing, and aggresive as well.. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
all good here...

apbrian112 said:
you're not having problems with rubbing?
no problems.. i can make a full U turn, back out sideways of a driveway, speed bumps, skinny people in the back, etc.. no rubbing issues here. :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Camber

Were you able to align your wheels. Wanted to install the eibach sportline kit, but 300c camber kits are not available.

·
Registered
351 Posts
300cWannaB said:
no problems.. i can make a full U turn, back out sideways of a driveway, speed bumps, skinny people in the back, etc.. no rubbing issues here. :D
awesome, then i shouldn't have a problem with the 1.8 in drop with the h&r's.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
JDoubleU529 said:
Were you able to align your wheels. Wanted to install the eibach sportline kit, but 300c camber kits are not available.
i will align the wheels next Thursday, and i'll tell you if there where off...
as for the 1.8 drop, you shouldn't have a problem, if you are considering 22's, just make sure you get the correct offset and tire combo as well..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
300cWannaB said:
On a 2" drop, you will feel the road more! Lil bumps and such! Ride quality will decrease. But it will look nice. Just watch where you drive.. I have the same springs you listed (Eibach Sportlines). Slapped them on with my 22's, and the car looks amazing, and aggresive as well.. :D
That looks sick. I think they would look real good on sum 20's. Thnx.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Any update?

300cWannaB said:

Were you able to align the wheels within specs?

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
JDUB, i have an appointment to get it alined this coming Friday! Will let you know if they're off or not.. :cool:

·
Registered
236 Posts
300c wanabee

nice wheels i have the same asanti wheels but mine are 22x9 and 22x10.5 and i rub with no suspension... and im cosidering cutting the inner wall of my rear feders in the back .. the lip in my rear is 5 inches and 3 in the fron... im happy with the look but not happy about rubbing..

·
Registered
351 Posts
^^^ i'm sure it's cus you're running such a wide rear rim. what size tires are you running? i'm sure it looks pretty crazy with the 5 in. lip though. that's like the angelina jolie of rims.

·
Registered
236 Posts
apbrian112 said:
^^^ i'm sure it's cus you're running such a wide rear rim. what size tires are you running? i'm sure it looks pretty crazy with the 5 in. lip though. that's like the angelina jolie of rims.

my rears are 295 30 22 and frot is 265 35 22 and i have to cut some of my rear inner fender out to stop the rubbing and o yea i dont know how to upload pix on this site but i love them...

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
yarbie said:
are those KMC dime wheels ? If so is the offset an 18 or 15 ?
Hopefully it's an 18 i have some on order.

Thx
nope, sorry Yarb. These wheels are custom made. They are a true 3pc forged wheel. 22x9 w/ a "+16mm" offset (perfect for the 300's). No rubbing on the control arm, and clears the upper bolt fine! Wheels are tucked in the fenders and don't stick out like i've seen on others.. and tires are 265/35zr22's..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
300cWannaB said:
I love the look 300cWB, being a DLR owner myself, with a set of TIS 07's on order of which I hope come in next week. Although I will be on 275/40/20's your setup gives me a glimpse of things to come as does the member with the KMC Dimes on a DLR.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Thanks Gen.. The TIS* 07 is a great looking wheel as well.. Nice choice.. IMHO, i think multi spoke wheels brings the class out of the C.. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
300cWannaB said:
Thanks Gen.. The TIS* 07 is a great looking wheel as well.. Nice choice.. IMHO, i think multi spoke wheels brings the class out of the C.. ;)
My thoughts exactly for both comments and thanks for the advance compliment. By the way I am using your baby as my background for my desktop. I will replace it with my own when they finally get here. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts